5/14/2009

Alive

Its wonderfulll. The song which brought me to life...actually destroyed me. I have been looking to death to much, and I failed to embrace what was the main motivation and the pushing factor which I should be concentrating on. Not on a song and the emotions it induces upon the soul...but rather the character of a person. The person's oddities and laughter especially.

Yes. That should be what I'm focusing on . Not on some rubbish little song with suicidal connotations, because it really turned me suicidal, but rather I should focus on the bright and radiant energy of a person. Yes. The song Alive really speaks to me of failure...and it always pushes the question back into my mind: Will you try again? =) Girigiri hero is another one, it asks me whether I want to be a winner again.

I'm alone, but I'll smile.

***

And voila. Tonight the five stars sparkled brightly at me. Zhen piao liang.

***

And today was also freaking awesome, because I HAVE FINALLY MASTERED THE HI HAT/SPLASH COMBO IN KOKO NI IRUZEE. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally! After what a year? I have finally mastered it. Beat that suckas! Muraishi Masayuki is a monster truly. I desire cornflakes. Mmm.

***

Spontaneity is what I admire in a yogi!

I fear that moolah will be a problem when it comes to marriage O_O

No comments: